Top 10 Green Cars of 2011
The 2011Hyundai Elantra is a compact car from Hyundai of South Korea launched in October 1990. While compact on the outside, it is listed by the United States Environmental Protection Agency (U.S. EPA) as a mid-size car because of a spacious interior. Now in its fifth generation, the car offers outstanding fuel economy on all models, lots of features for the money, comfortable and well-built cabin with distinctive styling, large trunk and long warranty coverage.
- Year Model: 2011
- Manufacturer: Hyundai Motor Company
- Fuel/Vehicle Type: Gasoline
- Mileage (mpg): 33 mpg (City=29 mpg; Highway=40 mpg)
- Body Type: 4-Door Sedan
- 2011 Hyundai Elantra sports a new 1.8-liter four-cylinder engine, that’s rated at 148 horsepower and 131 pound-feet of torque, and available with a choice of six-speed manual or automatic transmissions, giving an impressive EPA estimates of 40 mpg on the highway.
- The 2011 Hyundai Elantra has an aerodynamic body with an exceptionally low drag coefficient of 0.28.
- 2011 Hyundai Elantra is available in two trim levels – the GLS base model and the top-of-the-line Limited model.
- The 2011 Hyundai Elantra’s standard safety features include traction and stability control, antilock disc brakes, active front head restraints, front seat side-impact airbags and side curtain airbags that cover both rows.
Comments are closed.