The Ford Focus is a compact car which is being manufactured by the Ford Motor Company since 1998. Appreciated for its easy and nimble handling, refined ride, eye-catching styling and sharply designed interiors, smart automatic transmission, and lots of upscale and high-tech options, the 2012 Ford Focus finds its place on the 10th position in world’s most green cars.
- Year Model: 2012
- Manufacturer: Ford Motor Company
- Fuel/Vehicle Type: Gasoline
- Mileage (mpg): 31 mpg (City=28 mpg; Highway=38 mpg)
- Body Type: 4-Door Sedan / 4-Door Hatchback
- 2012 Ford Focus comes in a small, practical package that offers features and sophistication of a large car – a well-balanced and highly refined small car that seems as if it should cost more than it actually does.
- The 2012 Ford Focus comes with a new four-cylinder engine that’s more fuel-efficient, and a suspension that delivers both above-average handling and a smooth refined ride.
- The model provides a wealth of technology usually offered in more expensive models, like rear-view camera and hands-free Sync technology and the new MyFord Touch system that does away with buttons/knobs and instead makes use of a large center touchscreen and voice commands.
- The car has Automated Parking Assist, which can neatly slip the car into a curb-side spot without the driver ever touching the steering wheel.
- The front-wheel-drive 2012 Ford Focus has a new 2.0-liter inline four-cylinder engine that puts out 160 horsepower and 146 pound-feet of torque. It offers competitive performance and fuel economy.
- The 2012 Ford Focus gets a long list of important safety features as standard equipment, including antilock brakes, stability control, front side airbags and side curtain airbags.
- The 2012 models also include an emergency crash notification feature that automatically dials 911 when paired with a compatible cell phone.
- 2012 Ford Focus is available in 4 trim levels – S, SE, SEL and Titanium, with S being the base model and Titanium having all the premium features.